Table of Contents
What is the fraction 6/8 equivalent to?
Thus, 6/8 is an equivalent fraction of 3/4. We can find some other equivalent fractions by multiplying the numerator and the denominator of the given fraction by same number.
What is 6 3 reduced or simplified to?
Therefore, 6/3 simplified to lowest terms is 2/1.
What is 6/10 fully reduced?
Therefore, 6/10 simplified to lowest terms is 3/5.
Can seven eighths be reduced?
78 is already in the simplest form. It can be written as 0.875 in decimal form (rounded to 6 decimal places).
What is 6 over 8 as a decimal?
Fraction to decimal conversion table
Can 3 3 be simplified?
Therefore, 3/3 simplified to lowest terms is 1/1.
How do you simplify?
To simplify any algebraic expression, the following are the basic rules and steps:
- Remove any grouping symbol such as brackets and parentheses by multiplying factors.
- Use the exponent rule to remove grouping if the terms are containing exponents.
- Combine the like terms by addition or subtraction.
- Combine the constants.
What is 4/8 in the lowest terms?
Reduce 4/8 to lowest terms
- Find the GCD (or HCF) of numerator and denominator. GCD of 4 and 8 is 4.
- 4 ÷ 48 ÷ 4.
- Reduced fraction: 12. Therefore, 4/8 simplified to lowest terms is 1/2.
What is the lowest term for 8 20?
Reduce 8/20 to lowest terms
- Find the GCD (or HCF) of numerator and denominator. GCD of 8 and 20 is 4.
- 8 ÷ 420 ÷ 4.
- Reduced fraction: 25. Therefore, 8/20 simplified to lowest terms is 2/5.
What is the lowest term of 7 28?
Steps to simplifying fractions Therefore, 7/28 simplified to lowest terms is 1/4.