Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best area to live in El Paso?
- 2 What are the bad neighborhoods in El Paso?
- 3 What percent of El Paso is white?
- 4 Is El Paso a good place to live 2020?
- 5 Where do rich people live in El Paso Texas?
- 6 What’s the worst city to live in Texas?
- 7 What are the best neighborhoods in El Paso TX?
- 8 What is the crime rate in El Paso Texas?
What is the best area to live in El Paso?
Detailed List Of The Best Neighborhoods To Live In El Paso For 2021
|3||La Colonia Escondida||$341,100|
What are the bad neighborhoods in El Paso?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In El Paso, TX
- Borderland. Population 1,439. 374 %
- Central. Population 113,044. 239 %
- Las Tierras. Population 29,238. 77 %
- Eagle. Population 2,760. 60 %
- Magoffin. Population 1,891. 56 %
- Chihuahuita. Population 167. 55 %
- Alameda Business. Population 1,448. 52 %
- Chamizal. Population 1,261. 44 %
What is the bad side of El Paso?
To stay in the El Paso safety zone, hang out in neighborhoods like Album Park, Cielo Vista, Rim Area, and East Side—and steer clear of higher-crime areas like Chihuahuita, Magoffin, and A Presidential Neighborhood.
Is El Paso a safe place to live?
It’s no secret that El Paso is one of the country’s poorest cities based on income level, but as KFOX14 and many other media outlets have reported for years, El Paso consistently ranks as one of America’s safest big cities because of our low crime rate, especially when it comes to violent crimes.
What percent of El Paso is white?
|Persons 65 years and over, percent|| 12.5%|
|Female persons, percent|| 50.6%|
|Race and Hispanic Origin|
|White alone, percent|| 91.8%|
Is El Paso a good place to live 2020?
Current Resident: El Paso is a first-class city, it has a lot of diversity, its public schools are top-class rated, the city overall is very safety, it has a very nice weather. In addition, it is a very family friendly city given that it has a lot of family activities like theaters, parks, etc.
What month does it rain the most in El Paso?
The month with the most rain in El Paso is August, with an average rainfall of 1.5 inches. The rainless period of the year lasts for 7.6 months, from October 26 to June 13. The month with the least rain in El Paso is April, with an average rainfall of 0.2 inches.
What are the pros and cons of living in El Paso Texas?
Living in El Paso, TX Pros & Cons
- PRO: Living in El Paso is Affordable.
- CON: El Paso is Far From Other Cities.
- PRO: The Weather in El Paso Is Amazing.
- CON: Summer in El Paso Can Be Brutally Hot.
- PRO: Public Schools Get Good Grades.
- PRO: The Cost of Housing is Very Affordable.
- Learn about the other Texas cities we serve:
Where do rich people live in El Paso Texas?
The Richest Neighborhoods In El Paso For 2021
- Willow Bend One.
- La Colonia Escondida.
- Silver Springs Village.
- North Hills.
- Zach White.
- Mountain Arroyos.
- Mission Hills.
What’s the worst city to live in Texas?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Texas
- Huntsville, Texas. According to Home Snacks, Huntsville is one of the worst places to live in Texas.
- Freeport, Texas.
- Weslaco, Texas.
- Galveston, Texas.
- Vidor, Texas.
- Wharton, Texas.
- Palmview, Texas.
- Center, Texas.
How far is El Paso from the Mexican border?
Juarez Mexico is a short drive from the border city of El Paso, Texas. The total driving distance from El Paso to Juarez, Mexico is 9 miles.
What percentage of El Paso is Hispanic?
With El Paso’s Hispanic population 83 percent, the study ranks the Borderland as the ninth best city in the country for Hispanic entrepreneurs. Las Cruces also made the list, coming in at number 45 in the country.
What are the best neighborhoods in El Paso TX?
Here are the best neighborhoods in El Paso for 2019: Zach White (Homes) Mission Hills (Homes) Album Park (Homes) La Colonia Escondida (Homes) Willow Bend One (Homes) Mountain Arroyos (Homes) Silver Springs Village (Homes)
What is the crime rate in El Paso Texas?
The crime rate in El Paso is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest, although at 23 crimes per one thousand residents, it is not among the communities with the very highest crime rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in El Paso is 1 in 44.
How safe is El Paso Texas?
El Paso is a very safe city. It is safe to walk here at any time of the day or night. Of course, the usual precautions are always worth applying. Be attentive to your surroundings, and keep track of personal belongings.