Table of Contents
- 1 How much is a 1999 Barbie doll worth?
- 2 Are Barbie dolls from the 90s worth anything?
- 3 How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
- 4 How much is a 1997 Barbie doll worth?
- 5 What is the rarest toy?
- 6 How much is a 1998 special edition Holiday Barbie worth?
- 7 What Barbie dolls are worth the most money?
- 8 Which Barbies are collectible?
How much is a 1999 Barbie doll worth?
Price tag: $85,000 Released in 1999, the doll was a celebration of Barbie’s 40th anniversary and is worth some $85,000.
Are Barbie dolls from the 90s worth anything?
Collectible Barbie dolls are some of the most valuable ’90s toys. A “Jeweled Splendor” Barbie usually goes for around $150, while a Pink Splendor Barbie has sold for a whopping $1,000.
Are Mattel Barbies worth anything?
Original Barbie – The original first edition Barbie from 1959 is very rare. Money, Inc. reports that even in played-with condition, she is worth $8,000. In pristine condition, she could be worth more than $27,000.
How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
Even if a doll is in perfect condition, if the supply exceeds its demand on the market, it will likely be worth very little. Aside from rare collectors’ models, your Barbie’s age will be the most likely factor in determining its rarity; the older your doll is, the more rare it will probably be.
How much is a 1997 Barbie doll worth?
It came out in 1997 and today, it can be worth over $500 for collectors who have one in its original box! Why so expensive? This porcelain Barbie has over 50,000 stitches in her dress with over 175 Swarovski crystals hand sewn in.
What Barbies are worth the most money?
In this article, we explore the top 10 most expensive Barbie dolls in history. All prices indicated are in dollars.
- #1 The Most Expensive Barbie Doll – Barbie by Stefano Canturi – $302,500.
- #2 Barbie And The Diamond Castle – $94,800.
- #3 De Beers Barbie – $85,000.
- #4 1959 Barbie – $27,450.
- #5 Barbie in Midnight Red – $17,091.
What is the rarest toy?
These are the 10 most valuable toys from your childhood:
- Vintage Atari Games: “Air Raid” – $33,400.
- Pokémon Cards: Pikachu – $100,000.
- Hot Wheels: 1969 Volkswagen Beach Bomb – $125,000.
- The Original Monopoly – $146,500.
- Baseball Cards: Honus Wagner – $2.8 Million.
- Comic Books: “Action Comics 1” – $3.2 Million.
How much is a 1998 special edition Holiday Barbie worth?
Barbie Happy Holidays Doll Special Edition (1998 Mattel)
|You Save:||$4.57 (15%)|
Which Ken doll is most valuable?
The first Ken doll specifically made for collectors was the Hollywood Legends Ken as Rhett Butler in 1994. Dress Box Kens are the most valuable and hard-to-find Ken dolls. They were released between 1963 and ’65 and there are 14 different versions in the series.
What Barbie dolls are worth the most money?
Which Barbies are collectible?
The 15 Most Valuable Barbie Dolls
- 1 Barbie by Stefano Centuri – $302,500.
- 2 Barbie and the Diamond Castle – $94,800.
- 3 40th Anniversary Barbie by De Beers – $85,000.
- 4 Original Barbie – $27,450.
- 5 Barbie in “Midnight Red” – $17,091.
- 6 Pink Diamond Barbie – $15,000.
- 7 Barbie In ‘Midnight Pink’ – $8,557.
Why is Stefani canturi Barbie so expensive?
The most expensive Barbie doll in history is the Stefani Canturi Barbie, valued at a mind boggling $302,500. This Barbie sold for $302,500 at auction, but one of the best things about this special edition is that it was created to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, an extremely worthy cause.