Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use the word alone in a sentence?
- 2 What is the synonym of unaccompanied?
- 3 How do you use they say in a sentence?
- 4 Is alone and lonely the same?
- 5 What is the definition of the unaccompanied?
- 6 How old is an unaccompanied minor?
- 7 How much do airlines charge for unaccompanied minors?
- 8 What is as they say?
- 9 Which is an example of an unaccompanied sentence?
- 10 What is the definition of unaccompanied without another person?
- 11 Are there any examples of unaccompanied children in stores?
How do you use the word alone in a sentence?
Alone sentence example
- I spoke to her alone for twenty minutes.
- Being alone didn’t seem so bad to me after all.
- One cold winter night I was alone in my room.
- Leave me alone , then, for a while.
- She was alone in Ashley with no money.
- I have to convince you; taking it on faith alone isn’t enough.
What is the synonym of unaccompanied?
In this page you can discover 19 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unaccompanied, like: sole, solitary, solo, deserted, abandoned, alone, detached, isolated, lone, single and stag.
What is the meaning of unaccompanied minor?
Definition. An unaccompanied child is a person who is under the age of eighteen, unless, under the law applicable to the child, majority is, attained earlier and who is “separated from both parents and is not being cared for by an adult who by law or custom has responsibility to do so.
How do you use they say in a sentence?
They say in a sentence
- If they say you are good, ask yourself if it be true.
- If they say you are good, ask yourself if it be ture.
- They say a good sweat will cure a cold.
- Don’t pay any attention to what they say .
- I don’t care what they say.
- They say that it will rain.
Is alone and lonely the same?
Being “alone” is a physical state where you are physically by yourself. Being “lonely” is an emotional state where you are feeling alone or disconnected from others – even when they’re right next to you. The key difference between being lonely and being alone is emotional attachment.
What you mean alone?
: without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else : separate from other people or things. : without people that you know or that usually are with you. : feeling unhappy because of being separated from other people.
What is the definition of the unaccompanied?
: not accompanied especially : being without instrumental accompaniment.
How old is an unaccompanied minor?
Children ages 5 to 14 are considered unaccompanied minors unless they have a parent or guardian 18 or older on the same flight. Unaccompanied minor service is optional for those who are 15 to 17.
What are the rules for unaccompanied minors?
|Child age at the time of unaccompanied travel||TRAVEL PERMITTED/NOT PERMITTED|
|4 YEARS & YOUNGER||May not travel alone (must be accompanied by a passenger at least 18 years old)|
|5-7 YEARS||May travel on some nonstop flights only|
|8-14 YEARS||May travel on some nonstop and connecting flights|
How much do airlines charge for unaccompanied minors?
Fees are currently $50 per direction per child for nonstop or direct flights and $75 per direction per child for connecting flights. Children ages 5 to 7 are considered unaccompanied minors and may only travel on nonstop or direct flights.
What is as they say?
Filters. A vague invocation of popular convention when introducing a phrase or expression, which may be accompanied by attribution to a source or locale in which the phrase or expression is used. phrase.
What does or so they say mean?
“So they say” has been a set phrase meaning “that’s what people are saying” for a long time.
Which is an example of an unaccompanied sentence?
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘unaccompanied.’ Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . “Unaccompanied.”
What is the definition of unaccompanied without another person?
English Language Learners Definition of unaccompanied : without another person : not together with something specified music : played or sung without another musical instrument or singer
Can you use the word alone in a sentence?
Yet, worship leaders, armed with electronic keyboards and bass guitars, may not be theologically, let aloneliturgically trained. Sleep-deprived, worn-out adults can barely care for themselves, let alonean active, needy child.
Are there any examples of unaccompanied children in stores?
He attended the party unaccompanied. Unaccompanied children are not allowed in the store. Recent Examples on the Web The Obama and Trump administrations also faced challenges addressing the care of unaccompanied migrant children.